Maui Oil Company Paperless Receipts
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: September 22, 2023
1. Enrolling in this program will allow you to receive receipts of your fueling purchases from us. You can choose to receive receipts via E-Mail, SMS (text messaging), or both. The receipt will include the following information: Location, Date, Product, Gallons, Price, Total Amount, Card Number, and Opt-Out Information
2. When enrolled to receive receipts via SMS, you can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the message. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again. Alternatively, you can reply “START” to start receive SMS messages again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with SMS receipts you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive one message each time you purchase fuel from us. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.